Today I am reviewing some products from Arteza Company. The three ‘P’s” you need to get started in your watercolor journey – Paint, Paper and a Palette! Use the links below and the coupon ‘ShelC6’ at the Arteza site to get a discount! Coupon active until July 2nd.
60 Watercolor Tubes set – https://tinyurl.com/y6vswyux
DIY Frame Watercolor Paper pad – https://tinyurl.com/ybcehpkt
Watercolor half pan palette, 24 – https://tinyurl.com/ycl2zlmw
My Arteza Affiliate Link – https://tinyurl.com/umvmmrk
How to find me:
All my social media links here – https://linktr.ee/paperocotillostudio
My Paypal Donation Link – https://paypal.me/ShelCpaperocotillo
My AMAZON Storefront – https://amzn.to/2HaculK
My UK Amazon Store – t.ly/VFXB
I belong to Amazon and Arteza affiliate programs. These programs do not cost you anything. They simply provide links for me to direct you to their sites, which I get rewarded for. They do not sponsor me or support me in any way. Opinions on the products I mention are completely my own. I receive no monetary compensation from the product’s companies or sellers.
Art tutorial videos provided on this channel are owned solely by Shel C – PaperOcotilloStudio and may not be copied or reused by anyone without permission.
Video Rating: / 5
Get the brushes & palette to follow this tutorial! ⤵️
@woolypronto (painting + procreate)
This tutorial is a totally approachable, totally customizable landscape vignette desert scene! We’re painting with native Procreate brushes (the ones that come with the app) as well as a few of my *free* brushes 🙂 I painted a sun and a saguaro cactus, but I’m envisioning fun versions with a crescent moon, and all kinds of other botanicals and cacti. Let your imagination run the show on this one!
This is a great project if you’re new to Procreate, or looking to explore more features of the app – I touch on QuickShapes, scaling a selection with Magnetics, using different kinds of selection tools (freehand + ellipse), and using the Adjustments panel to change the hue/brightness/saturation of the art.
Hope you enjoy – tag me on Instagram if you make this, I love seeing your art!!
Thank you for taking the time to hang out and make art with me! ❤️
▲ PAINTING ▲
· iPad Pro (2020) 12.9″ : https://amzn.to/2XNOP36
· Apple Pencil (Gen 2) : https://amzn.to/368ISiU
· Apple Smart Folio : https://amzn.to/2WhKZwi
· Screen protector: Until recently, I used a glass screen protector [https://amzn.to/2JojD2o] for extra protection & because I’ve never minded the feel of the glass, but I switched to Paperlike this spring. I loved it… until it totally wore out after a month. I’m on the hunt for an alternative. More soon!)
▲ FILMING ▲
++ I love geeking out over filming gear and always wonder what other people are using. So here’s my list 🙂
· Sony A7R iii Camera : https://amzn.to/2JqV0lz
· Sony 24-70mm F2.8 Lens : https://amzn.to/2qNnwHF
· Sigma 35mm F1.4 Art Lens (Amazing for the soft background): https://amzn.to/2SKX4tm
· K&F Concept Tripod (amazing tripod, allows me to shoot overhead super easily!) : https://amzn.to/2Wf7CBu
· DJI Ronin SC Gimbal + Focus Wheel : https://amzn.to/2AK2VZH
++ I use this gimbal to get my B-roll slow motion shots, which I film entirely by myself. Some I hold the gimbal for, and others, I set it nearby and use the app to control the joystick. I’ll even put it on a stool and slide the stool to get a nice glide shot sometimes!
· Yeti Microphone : https://amzn.to/32RgsI7
· Zoom H1n Handy Recorder Mic : https://amzn.to/2qKJlaJ
All music is from Epidemic Sound:
[[ If you use these affiliate links, I may make a commission from resulting purchases (at no added cost to you). If you choose to use them, thank you for your support! 🙂 ]]
Video Rating: / 5