How to pour Echeveria Lilacina Ghost into a pot without drainage holes
How to pour Echeveria Lilacina Ghost into a pot without drainage holes You need:-gravel for good drainage-20% cactus mixture-80% potted plant soil-charcoal If you use pots without drainage holes, you should Put charcoal to prevent pests and minimize the chance of fungus and bacteria breeding-Put 20% of the cactus mixture into the soil and stir well-Put a layer of gravel first-Put the charcoal on top of the gravel-Fill half of the pot with the mixture- Gently remove the ghost plant from the pot-remove all dry leaves and part of the old soil-Echeveria Lilacina’s roots are very soft, so be careful-choose a good location and fill it with the mixture-do not water the leaves, just put a small amount in the soil Water-Only water your Echeveria when the soil is dry #echeverialilacinarepotting #ghostecheveria #repottingecheveria All information about plants and flowers in one place! Please subscribe to my channel and press the bell icon to get new video updates. In this way, you support my channel and help me make more videos. Thank you for subscribing here: Visit our website: Follow us on Instagram: Follow us on Facebook: Follow us on Twitter:.