A lot of you asked me to share a video of my garden and I’m happy to show you what I’ve made so far.
Personally, I like asymmetrical landscaping designs, a dense jungle look all with beauty and creativity in mind. I make it happen by experimenting with different kinds and colours of plants, their height and volume, sometimes even some random elements and lots of DIY and Best out of Waste creativity to make my garden stand out and look natural.
This current garden look is the 3rd time I’ve redesigned it completely from top to bottom. As the time changes, I like to experiment with new styles of gardening and come up with much more creative layouts.
Let me know in your comments what you think of this garden layout.
Other videos you’d like:
1) Easy Topiary Garden Ideas (1:20) – https://youtu.be/hlhNtC5hNvc
2) 3 Common Varieties of Plumeria or Champa (1:32) – https://youtu.be/XSjZy9CttPc
3) Landscaping Arrangements (2:00) – https://youtu.be/Lf21xdVjNfo
4) Minimum space, maximum plants (05:51) – https://youtu.be/C4Lf-TnnaLA
5) Caterpillar Topiary (06:36) – https://youtu.be/H42zwStXTdM
6) Making Hanging Baskets (07:34) – https://youtu.be/zPHgr0WkaIE
7) Spider Plants (10:36) – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLac4-iKM31Tz8FW1Rt89m8ect9fpjEH_B
To know more, follow Amlaan Baag on:
• Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/amlaanbaag/
• Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/amlaanbaag/
Amlaan Baag by Anjana Khilnani
#garden #diy #creative